Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Card Time!


Here is a photo of my Christmas Card for a swap I am in...I am not making many to send myself because I have a bunch leftover from last year...I am just getting into embossing with the powders and heat gun...so I am happy with how it turned out...the ribbon and buckle on the bottom is a soda tab...I just spray paint the tabs and use them as buckles on the ribbon...There should be an article coming out inthe newsletter with all the steps...I am hoping to finish a Christmas Thank You Card and Gift Tag today and will post them once they are done...

Here is a cool site the was shared with me about Christmas planning...I am going to try some of the things they suggest... http://organizedchristmas.com/

Not sure if it will work as a hyperlink or not but it is pretty short to type in...

Carol

1 comment:

Lesa Dierking said...

So, do I get one of these? ;)